18.8.06

The New Classroom

Well here it is, the new classroom. i have officially been given an educational domain to rule as i see fit. The first week has been good. Most of the time has been spent getting to know my students and trying to get the hang of lesson planning. My desk is the rather unorganized looking one on the left in front of the Hendrix, Beatles, and Lord of the Rings posters. Julia, the woman i work with in the room is responsible for the plants, the sweet 30+ year old lava lamp, and the pink poodle. i couldn't have asked for a better c0-worker. Without her my first week would have been much more hectic. This semester i am teaching social skills, math, english, health/p.e., science, and psychology. i am hoping that at the end of the semester my students will have learned something. Everyday is getting a little easier and God has been faithful in providing me with what i need from day to day.

No comments: